Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Sunday Moments

Starting my day talking with God and learning a gentle lesson He's been trying to teach me.

Learning about how faith moves mountains, even if those mountains are within me. God has work to do in me to produce a miracle of faith in my life. Blessed by the sermon at Bay Area Community Church today.

Overhearing Addison singing a new song she learned at church with gusto! Even though the words were jumbled :)

Sharing in snuggles after nap time & getting sweet kisses from my three year old

Playing dolls with my daughter, who is so sweet and innocent in her play

Catching her using Noah to fly her Little People plane. I didn't know Noah was a pilot. ;)




Spending time with my precious family-hugging my brother-one of the last times before I move to Michigan...

Enjoying a small afternoon nap...ahh bliss!

Rocking my daughter to sleep (yes, she still likes to be rocked a bit) and singing her Jesus Loves Me...enjoying each and every moment of holding her tight.

Feeling so thankful for every blessing that comes from above


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment